Residential Drug Rehab in Pennsylvania
Young Addiction Treatment Center in Pennsylvania
While the substance(s) involved may differ from person to person, drug and alcohol addictions are complex brain diseases with common characteristics.
People struggling with addiction have:
- Uncontrollable compulsions to use substance(s)
- Experience strong cravings
- Seek drugs or alcohol regularly
- Continue these self-destructive behaviors despite the potentially devastating consequences
We have seen time and again that good intentions and willpower are rarely enough to end an addiction for the long-term. Professional help is almost always needed. Silvermist inpatient drug rehab takes a two-phase approach to helping young adults stabilize their addictive behaviors, understand the issues at the core of the addiction, and provide a clear path to lifelong recovery in adulthood.
Out highly rated programs are aimed at treating various forms of substance abuse, including:
- Alcohol Rehab Treatment
- Barbituate Addiction Rehab
- Benzodiazepine Addiction Treatment
- Cocaine Addiction Treatment
- Fentanyl Addiction Treatment
- Heroin Addiction Treatment
- Methamphetamine Addiction Treatment
- Opiate Addiction Treatment
- Oxycodone Addiction Treatment
- Prescription Drug Addiction
- and more
It is time to break free from addiction. Call our experts today (724) 268-4858.
Outpatient vs. Inpatient Rehab
Outpatient rehab and inpatient drug rehab are the two main types of drug treatment programs. Outpatient rehab involves living at home and continuing to attend school, work, or care for the family during treatment. Programs take place at an outpatient center during the week. Inpatient drug rehab, meanwhile, involves living at a residential treatment center while undergoing treatment.
Who Should Opt for Inpatient Treatment?
Whether inpatient or outpatient drug rehab is right for you depends on a number of factors.
In general, inpatient rehab is essential for people who have:
- A long history of addiction
- A severe addiction
- Little intrinsic motivation to change
- Been through rehab before
- A co-occurring mental illness
- An unsafe or unstable living environment at home
- Little support at home and in the community
A thorough pre-treatment drug assessment helps providers place you in the right program for your unique needs and issues.
Benefits of Inpatient Rehab
Inpatient drug rehab has a number of benefits over outpatient rehab:
- Allows you to focus solely on recovery without external stressors and triggers getting in the way
- Ensures your sobriety during treatment
- Provides a high level of support from peers, providers, and staff
- Offers a high level of supervision, structure, and routine, which are essential in early recovery
- Fosters healthy lifestyle habits and healthy relationships with others
- Gives you the time you need to develop the skills required for successful recovery once you’re on your own
- Fosters a strong sense of community and belonging
- Provides intensive therapy each day to help you address a variety of issues
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, a rehab program that lasts less than 90 days is of limited effectiveness. Just as it takes time to develop an addiction and the unhealthy thought and behavior patterns that come with it, it takes time to develop new, healthier ways of thinking and behaving. This provides the time needed to learn essential coping skills that will help you recover for the long-term.
What to Expect During Treatment
Addiction almost always has underlying causes, resulting in a number of problems in your life, such as relationship, financial, legal, or health problems. It leads to dysfunctional thought and behavior patterns that further perpetuate the addiction. High-quality treatment addresses all of these issues through a holistic approach that encompasses body, mind, and spirit for whole-person healing.
During inpatient drug rehab, you’ll engage in a wealth of programming that helps you:
- Address underlying issues, such as trauma, stress, or family dysfunction
- Develop essential coping skills for dealing with stress, cravings, and other relapse triggers
- Evaluate thought and behavior patterns and learn healthier ways of thinking and behaving
- Identify outdated ideas and beliefs and replace them with those that are aligned with your inherent values
- Repair damaged relationships and restore function to the family system
- Find purpose and meaning in a drug-free life
- Learn to relax and have fun without drugs
- Set goals for the future and work to achieve them
These changes occur through a variety of therapies and interventions. Since no single treatment therapy is right for every individual, a variety of therapies are offered through high-quality inpatient programs. An individualized treatment plan will include the therapies and interventions that are most relevant to your needs.
Choose Silvermist for Inpatient Drug Rehab in Pennsylvania
Silvermist provides a trauma-focused and holistic approach to cutting-edge treatment. Our therapeutic modalities target the body, mind, and soul. Our family programming helps educate and strengthen your most vital support system after treatment. We encourage you to attend outside meetings during treatment to take ownership of their self-help. Our two-phase program has proven success and we look forward to helping you heal.